ARE EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE . . .
YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK DESTINATION TRAINING
The grandeur of the American West is amazing!
Visit two iconic national parks and immerse yourself in the Native American history, the Oregon Trail, and the western way of life. See gushing geysers, craggy mountains, majestic wildlife, and feel the vibe of the west.
The International Tour Management Institute (ITMI) and TripSchool are proud to offer a Yellowstone National Park destination training.
Dive into Yellowstone National Park, Jackson, and Grand Teton National Park. Learn the ins and outs of giving a tour in these locations.
Add bonus days on either side of the training with Getting to Know Salt Lake City and Exploring the Battle of Little Big Horn near Billings, MT.
$999 PER PERSON FOR YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK
$333 PER PERSON GETTING TO KNOW SALT LAKE ADD ON (MAY 14-15)
$333 PER PERSON – EXPLORING THE BATTLE OF LITTLE BIG HORN (MAY 20-21)
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Transportation to/from Salt Lake City and from Salt Lake City airport to our hotel
- Hotel single supplement (a roommate request sheet and group hotel link will be added closer to trip time.).
- Meals not listed in Inclusions
- Optional Excursions
- Gratuity for driver, hotel housekeeping, meals on your own.
- Please note, Tour Director gratuity at your discretion
CANCELLATION POLICY: A minimum of 15 guests must be booked to avoide cancellation. Bookings will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis. 100% cancellation (less $150 administrative fee) if cancelled 4 months prior to beginning of the Masterclass. No refunds will be issued for cancellations within 3 months of the beginning of the Masterclass.
Arrive into Salt Lake City and join your fellow participants for a Welcome Reception
In this hub and spoke training you will discover locations in two states:
- Mount Rushmore
- National Monument, SD
- Crazy Horse Memorial, SD
- Black Hills towns of Spearfish, Custer, Keystone, and Hill City
- Devil’s Tower National Monument, WY
- Spearfish Canyon, SD
- Deadwood, SD
- Badlands National Park, SD
- Wall, SD and Wall Drug
- Rapid City’s President’s Walk, Berlin Wall, Chapel in the Hills, and the downtown area
Scheduled departures should be booked for this day
DESTINATION TRAINING$1499Available until January 14th
RECEIVE A FAST ACTING BONUS!
First 15 people to sign up will receive a $50 discount.